The emerging cannabis industry is shining a light on the need for cultivation facilities to push the technological boundaries of commercial LED grow systems.
Cannabis legalization is sweeping the nation and opening new markets. Decades of activism have led cannabis from society’s fringes into the mainstream’s bright lights.
And as cannabis moves into a future of acceptance and profitability, science-minded cultivators will need innovative technologies to meet commercial demand.
You must take advantage of the benefits of cutting-edge tech to maximize your yields and bring a high-quality product to market.
In our guide, you’ll learn:
- How to use Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, and Machine Learning to improve cultivation outcomes
- How to effectively use LED lighting to improve yields and flower quality
- Essential feeding schedule and nutrient information
- Irrigation, water, waste, and climate (HVAC and dehumidification) control basics
- Smart technology basics for cannabis cultivation
- And more